? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome


The day has finally come. I have decided to start my own blog site. As much time as I stay up on the hottest topics in the news and entertainment business. Why not give it to you first? The thing that different about my blog spot is that you will be allowed send in topics that you want to discuss and we will get the feedback you wanna hear....With out futher a do...Welcome, Welcome Welcome!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sherree!! I am all the way behind you on your blog site. I am loving some of the hot topics that you selected and really how catchie it is.. I wish you the best of luck with it and I am praying for a great jump off. Oh yeah, BTW see ya this weekend cant hardly wait.. Outback it is.. Yeah!!

msbadyella said...

Thanxa Shunnie. Im excited about it and yes, This weekend is gonna be bananas. See you in a couple of days!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you are trusting God by taking a step into your future! Congrats on the site and as much as I am behind on gossip and HOT TOP"PIC"s..I will be sending questions regularly!

Best Wishes,

Brooke