? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Was Chris Breezy Going in on Hov?


So I didnt watch the AMA's but I was on twitter when it was on and Jigga was on stage, and around the same time Chris sent out a tweet that said "cornball"...Nothing more, nothing less. Then he erased it. Everyone started going ham at him bc they said he was going in on J on the sly. He explained it was an inside joke, and he wasn't talkn about "homie". Didnt know they were cool like that. I say if thats how he feel, thats how he feel. Maybe he is a cornball. I dont know him like that, so I can't call it...lol What yall think?

0 comments: